Freeway Mini Storage Shelton Tips
Here at Freeway Mini Storage of Shelton, we have the kind of knowledge that comes in helpful when packing and storing your unit. We have put together some quick and simple tips on how to protect important valuables and pack your unit for easy access.
- Use pads, sheets, or light blankets to cover large items and furniture.
- Save space by disassembling items like tables or bed frames.
- Wrap valuable and breakable items securely using bubble wrap and newsprint.
- Use wardrobe boxes for clothing and draperies.
- Clean and dry all appliances, and leave doors ajar.
- Leave an aisle in the center of your unit for a walkway.
- Place items you will want to get to the most at the front of the unit.
- Consider shelves or stands to keep your items organized and off the floor.
- Store mirrors and paintings on ends, not flat.
- Put heavy boxes on the bottom and light boxes on top.